Thursday, August 26, 2021

Thursday

 Work was crazy busy today.  I ran all day.  I was ready to leave.  Nothing bad just a lot going on.  I do have to go into work early tomorrow so that should be interesting.  We did hook up with the Gumm gang for dinner and that was nice.  I always like visiting.  It is good to get together.  I gave each of them one of Rachel's quilts and they just loved them.  They talked for 10 minutes about how beautiful they were.  I am excited for Saturday.  I thought we could meet at Fuji's around noon and have lunch and go on from them.  Does that sound good to everyone?  Karen is coming down tomorrow and spending the night.  That will be nice.  I am glad that Luna is doing OK.  I am glad that Ruth had a good first day of kindergarten.  She is so cute.  Everyone enjoy your last Friday in August.  The MA at the neurosurgeons off did call and ask dad some questions.  I guess they fill out the form and then the doctor reviews everything and decides what to do.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...