Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Home

 It seemed to take forever to get out of the hospital. It was nice to get home. Dad is miserable and swallowing is hard. Just the day after surgery. I picked up drugs and came home and feel sound asleep. Dad sleeps off and on. It is his cough that is hard. I found liquid Tylenol and he hasn't had a pain pill since. That is good. He is taking a muscle relaxant. That really helps also. He took a shower and then went to bed. Being able to stretch out has to help. Hospital beds are the worst. My work is bringing dinner in tomorrow. I thought that was nice of them. I am half way through a book. I have enjoyed that. Robin I am glad your first week has been good. We aren't far if you need anything. Rachel I hope Disneyland was epic. Wow. What an amazing trip. Karen thanks for the broth. Dad drank a whole cupful. I am losing track of time already. Have a nice hump day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...