Monday, November 1, 2021

Monday

I started my new job today. It was hard dropping Luna off at the day care and cried a few times. I wasn't brave lol. Luna did great. They said she cried for a little bit after I left but then had a good time. Once I got to work I felt better. They gave me a free lunch at the cafe they have so the two people I am working closely with went with me to lunch. Then I got a family pack of oils, a backpack, and a blender bottle. One lady was saying she had extra product so she was walking around passing them out. One guy said it was his favorite and I should try it so she gave me 4 bottles. It's called serenity and you put a half a bottle in your bath. It's nice me and Jeramy like it. Then at like 4 I finally got a laptop so Incase I need to work from home I can. So I didn't do any work just read about oils and talked. Then I picked up Luna and she was so cute. I just cuddled her all night.we went on a walk with Jenkins and just played toys with Luna. Good luck tomorrow with dad's surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...