Sunday, October 31, 2021

Sunday

Jeramy was called into work today. So me and Luna just took it slow. She didn't sleep well again but Everytime she woke up she ate alot. Yesterday when I gave her a bath she looked bigger so I think she is growing. She ate alot of baby food today so hopefully that helps her sleep better tonight. We heard someone knock on the door so we thought we had trick or treaters so I answered and it was the missionaries. I thought it was savy to go around on Halloween, since we all think we have cute kids who need candy so we will open the door lol. I gave them some candy anyway since they were nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...