Thursday, November 4, 2021

Rough day

 Dad had a rough day. He can't swallow and it makes him restless. Everytime he swallows he has to cough. I called and wrote messages for the doctor. Hopefully tomorrow we will get a steroid and it will take the swelling down. He is taking water but it hurts and I have liquid Tylenol and am cutting up his pills. Taking only what he needs. I sleep Everytime I sit. Trying to move a little more. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. I am glad things are going well at work for you robin. Karen I did put a color.mist humidifier in the bedroom I hope that helps. Rachel what a epic trip. I am so glad you are having a ball. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...