Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Tuesday

I am glad that dad is going good after the surgery.  I am glad that you get to go home tomorrow and I am sorry that you have to spend the night at the hospital. My day was good. I got up and went to work. It was meeting day so that took up my morning. Then I came home and watch my economics lecture and then watched an industrial modeling one as well. There is just one more lecture video to watch in industrial modeling so I might watch it tomorrow just o get it out of the way. I am trying to get a little bit ahead so that I don't have to worry about anything over Thanksgiving. I am glad that you are having a fun time on your trip Rachel and Robin I am glad that you are liking your new job so far. I hope that everyone has a great Wednesday tomorrow. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...