Well I got and went to Tooele to get my car fixed. Mom followed me there. Apparently they scheduled me for an oil change and not a repair. But the oil change guys took a look and there isn't an oil leak it was leftover oil dripping out from when jiffy lube forgot to put the cap back on. So they said they cleaned it all up and it should be good now. So then I went back to mom and dad's and hung out for a while. Robin and Jeramy also stopped by so I got to play with Luna for a while also. I hope everyone had a great day and that the Anderson's had a good drive back.
Saturday, November 6, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment