Monday, December 13, 2021

Monday

 We would love to go sledding.  The kids talk about sledding every day.  That is a good idea Karen.  It was so warm on my walk this morning, I was dying in my winter gear.  We had our Christmas party at exercise class and it was fun.  Santa and Mrs Claus came.  Ruth was so excited to see them.  Afterwards I took Ruth shopping to buy presents for the boys.  I also picked up some chocolates for the primary teachers.  We did homework after school.  Isaac wanted to make something from his cookbook and of course he picked the salmon.  He was a really good recipe and he did a good job making it.  He is going to pick another recipe for tomorrow.  Isaac had basketball practice tonight.  Casey picked him up and they went Christmas shopping.  They had fun.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel


Tony missed Casey after he left.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...