Thursday, December 16, 2021

My Friday

 Well I just thought I would rub it in that it is my Friday.  We are headed up to Logan tomorrow to do room mother and then we are spending the night and going to see Ruth dance.  I took trax to work today because I was worried about driving in the snow.  That was a disaster coming home.  They made us get off at 9th south and take a bus to 13 south.  Well I never realized how many people ride on the trains. I was still waiting for a bus after 3 buses.  Dad came to my rescue and came and picked me up.  It was nice to be rescued.  We came home and I organized the snowmen.  Our dryer came today and it works YEAH.  I am on my 4th batch.  It feels so good to be able to wash and dry clothes.  It was an eventful day.  I am sorry you have a runny nose Robin.  I am glad you can work from home.  That is nice not to have to scrap your car windows when it is so cold.  Luna is so cute in her Santa dress.  Karen you had a hundred boxes in your recycle bin.  That was a job to pick them all up.  I am sorry you had to do that.  I am glad you didn't get snowed in again.  Rachel we are excited to come up tomorrow and play.  I am glad that Isaac is feeling a little better.  Everyone enjoy LOVE MOM  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...