Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday

 Wow Rachel those are healthy recipes. That is neat he cooks them. It is suppose to really snow tonight. My work was good. It took me all after noon to get expenses done. I still have one but can't remember who gave it to me. We just had thunder and lightening. I didn't sleep good last night so I was going to go into work late and just as I laid down they came and got the dryer. I just went to work afterwards. I made hamburger pie for dinner and it tastes so good. Have a nice hump day. Congratulations Karen on straight A's. Robin I hope all is going well with you. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...