Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Tuesday

 It was warm again this morning.  It was windy and cold today and it is snowing now which is crazy.  Me and Ruth were able to finish a lot of Christmas shopping this morning.  We also went grocery shopping and went to the hobby lobby for a craft.  The kids did the craft after school.  Isaac hadn't finished his homework and was stressed and working on it this morning.  So the boys were late to school and then I got Ruth to school a couple minutes late so I failed today.  After school I took the kids to Al's and we got Casey Christmas presents.  Isaac cooked from his new cookbook again tonight.  He made carrot and ginger soup with Capri sandwiches.  It was a good dinner and he was excited.  Also I made a hummus wrap from the book for lunch.  Isaac had one as a after school snack.  They were really good and healthy.  We didn't have plans tonight so we watched a movie.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...