Sunday, December 12, 2021

Thanks

 Thank you guys for giving Isaac a great birthday party.  You are sweet to drive up here.  It was really fun to see the lights.  Today was good.  I had a meeting this morning.  Primary went well.  The kids are singing with the choir next Sunday and we practiced that.  They cancelled the Priesthood and Temple preparation meeting I put together so I have two dozen sugar cookies I don't know what to do with.  Casey worked for a bit today and he was able to work a bit on the tree house.  We are having the kids buy each other gifts so Casey took Oliver tonight and he was super excited.  Good luck tomorrow.  This is the kids last week of school before their break.

Love

Rachel



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...