Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Wednesday

 I think we got a foot of snow. It is a huge amount. I stayed home also and then just worked half of a day. I took a nap and finished up Christmas shopping. We hooked up with the gumm gang for dinner and that was fun. The roads were slippery going home. Be safe out there tomorrow morning. It is going to be a sheet of ice. If you can work from home robin you might want to. That is sure neat stuff you made. I love it Rachel I am sorry Isaac got hurt. I hope he feels better in the morning. I am glad you got him checked out. Our dryer is coming tomorrow so that will be nice. I hope it works this time. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...