Thursday, February 24, 2022

Dropping like flies

 Man you guys are sickies. Colds and stomach aches and broken fingers. We might need rubber rooms. I worked from home and they texted me and said my mailbox was open. Some one had jimmied it open. Yeah for me. I put in a police report and postal report. My mail had been taken. I don't check it every day. The guy that works here fixed the lock for me. That was nice of him. I go into work tomorrow. Karen came down and she is taken her jeep in for a recall fix. It is in Tooele so dad is going to go with her and drive her back here. Well I am glad tomorrow is Friday. Love you guys. Let me know if you need anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...