Monday, February 21, 2022

Monday

 I thought it was Saturday all day. We had a fun time. The kids were fevering last night so we didn't swim we just watched the Lego movie and we had fun. We just hung out this morning and got everyone feeling better. The party was fun. 25 kids is a lot of kids and everyone did really well. We went home after lunch because I am an old lady and was worried about driving in the snow. There was none.  I did work for a little while and did payroll. Robin I love your glowforge stuff you are good. Rachel you did an amazing job. That is a lot of kids to plan for. Karen I am glad you are making progress on your paper. Love you all mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...