Saturday, February 26, 2022

Saturday

 Good luck Karen, you will do great and have the job in the bag.  I am jealous everyone saw Luna.  I walked Tony this morning and it felt good.  When I lift weights I always feel like my left hand is stronger and it is because of Tony.  It was so hard to hold the leash with my right hand.  The kids still are sick so we thought it would be good to take them on and get antibiotics.  Casey is the only one who got them.  Ruth tested positive for covid and the flu.  I was supposed to babysit so I had to cancel and felt so so bad.  I can't tie my shoes so me and Casey went and got me a new slip on pair.  We have just watched a million movies today.  

Love

Ravhel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...