Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Tuesday

 I am with robin it felt like Monday. I did payroll and it was just one mess after the other. It took me for forever. We did take dad to the doctor to check out his knee. They are going to do an m r i of his back and an x-ray if his knee. See what is going on. We went to WinCo afterwards. We made Ramon soup for dinner and it tasted so good. I have to go into work tomorrow. I hope it doesn't snow too much. Robin I love that outfit on Luna. That is cute. Karen I hope your shift doesn't get real bad. Rachel I hope the kids are feeling better. I am glad tomorrow is hump day. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...