Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Wednesday

 We kept the kids home today also and Casey stayed home from work.  Ruth threw up again last night so I was tired and didn't walk.  But with Casey home I was able to go to exercise class and that felt so good.  Ruth wanted a breakfast burrito and the boys wanted a tamale so I went and picked it up.  But they didn't have tamales and that was pretty sad.  We did Legos again afternoon.  Thank goodness Oliver got some many for his birthday.  I did have to buy Ruth one because she was bored and jealous.  It was a low key day.  The boys are feeling better and we're bored this afternoon.  I think they are going to try school tomorrow.  Love you guys.

Love

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...