Thursday, February 24, 2022

Wednesday

I'm sorry about your hand Rachel. I hope you were able to rest today and take it slow. Let us know if you need anything. Last night I woke up and felt sick. But I was feeling better this morning and went to work. Luna had 2 really bad blow outs. I guess at the end of the day a girl in her class threw up. So I think the stomach bug is going around. Luckily Luna hasn't thrown up yet just having blow outs. The lady I work with has missed work because she was feeling crappy So we we see how the night goes and hope no one goes down terriblely. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday it's been a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...