Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Monday

 Today was good.  This morning me and Ruth did her Lego she got from Teri.  Then we went grocery shopping.  Me and Casey met for lunch since it is the last time we could before summer break.  We had fun.  I had a dentist appointment to clean my teeth.  I was so stressed about going and emotional about it but it was fine.  My gums were even a bit better.  Oliver and Ruth had a playdate.  Me and Isaac made some brownie peanut butter bars.  He was really happy today.  Casey went to the dump this morning and when he came home he was driving around the backyard to get the rest of the sticks.  The kids were driving with him.  Then a huge thunderstorm came and it downpoured.  We even had hail.  Tomorrow is Ruth's last day.  I am helping in her class all day.  She is going in the morning and having a field day.  She is super excited.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...