Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thursday

 I worked a little late tonight and then we had a check for an overpayment on medical for 50 dollars so we went and cashed that. We decided to watch fantastic beasts and watch the series and see if Dumbledore will make more sense. I am so glad your mower works. That is amazing what technology will do. Rachel I can't believe they are out of school and Ruth will go full time. There are tears in my eyes. Drive safe tomorrow. Karen good luck with your eyes tomorrow. I think I am going to drive home and pick dad up and then we will come to kamas. Might not make dinner but will for sure make it for.milkshakes. love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...