Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Wednesday

 Robin, you should try using sippy cups.  It is a good way to transition away from a bottle.  I stopped bottles when they are a year old and she is almost there.  It is hard because she doesn't have any teeth yet.  I am glad you car is fixed Karen.  I woke up early and couldn't fall back to sleep.  I did walk this morning which was good.  I finished a book called Mythos and I loved it.  It was Greek mythology which I like.  Ruth's last day was today and they had all the kindergarten go in the morning and I helped her class all morning.  It was a disaster.  The substitute was not very organized.  Some of the kids had a hard time with it and we're crying and being crazy.  They had field day and we split up into groups.  But the kids were crying so she hurried us outside and it wasn't clear where the stations were.  Then they have all the kids get a creamy together and then split up again.  They also did it out where the older kids were having recess so it was so hard to keep track of everyone.  We eventually abandoned field day and just let the kids play on the playground.  The kids all got to meet their new teachers and I should be good.  Me and Ruth ran errands and school.  I had to get stuff for primary and it feels nice to have that done.  Cher next door gave Ruth some Barbies and horses that were her kids.  Ruth played with them all afternoon.  Oliver had a birthday party and he was so excited.  They hired a nerd gun company and played nerf games. Oliver had a fun time.  Isaac is super happy this week and hung up his clothes and helped me make dinner.  Tomorrow is the boys last day and it is a half a day.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...