Things are going good here in Kamas. Work is still moving along. Just working on my to do list. Then I went to the store after work and got hamburger to make ramen casserole. It tasted good. Dad got my car fixed. My spark plugs needed to be replaced. Thanks again for taking it in mom and dad. I hope everyone had a great day. Bye
Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment