Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thursday

 Today was the last day of school.  They had fun and have mixed emotions about school ending.  Ruth wanted to go to the dollar store for our last morning together.  We did that and it was fun.  She was so cute.  We walked to pick up Oliver and she talked and talk.  Then she said I just love talking.  It was funny.  Oliver wasn't happy we walked but it was such a pretty day.  Isaac has been playing the violin and I have been playing the piano so Ruth wanted to learn how to play.  So we started lessons today.  She did really well.  Isaac had a birthday party and walked to it with his friends.  He had a fun time.  We got the water slide and pool out.  Isaac was underwhelmed with it but they played with it for a while.  We have been trying not to eat meat.  I have been making tofu alot and tonight I used it for taco meat.  Isaac was so upset about it tonight for some reason.  He felt I was forcing him to be vegan.  I had a primary meeting tonight about the summer party.  We got it all laid out and it is a lot like last year.  It was so fun last year we decided to stick with what works.  We are headed to Kamas tomorrow but it will be late.  Thanks for having us.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...