Monday, May 30, 2022

Monday

 It has been so nice having Casey and the kids home.  I don't want to get back to real life again.  I got early to take Isaac so he could put up flags with the young men.  He didn't set his alarm right so he didn't get up.  It was raining also do I just sewed.  The boys have birthday parties next week so we went to the store while Casey went to the dump but it was closed.  Oliver got a squirt gun for his friend.  Isaac is going to a girl's party and I thought Clair's would be good but we were too early for the Walmart one and the mall.  So we went home and got everyone wallets and picked Casey then went to red balloon toys.  We found a present.  Isaac bought a Lego and Ruth got a journal.  Oliver did find anything.  Me and Casey worked on the tree house for a bit.  Then we went to Randy's for a cook out.  It was fun and good to get together.  We stayed until bed time.  Good luck going back to work.  This is the last week of school for us.

Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...