Thursday, May 5, 2022

Thursday

Sorry I got everyine sick. Jeramy is going down too. It's not the funnest cold. I finally got rid of my all the time cough, it's just a dry cough now in the morning. My throat is really swollen so I've been taking a lot of ibuprofen and that's helping. After work Luna fell asleep. I was tired of our garage being out of control so I moved some things finally into the shed. I didn't move everything but just enough we can park in there. I felt a lot better. Then the Grovers are came over and brought over some girl clothes. They had a bunch they saved just in case they had a girl. Jeramy didn't get home till 7 so by the time we had dinner it was Luna's bedtime. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...