Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Wednesday

 Thank you Mom and Dad for coming up and for the fun day.  I really appreciate it.  Today was May the 4th so for exercise class she did star wars songs.  It was so much fun.  Mom and Dad came up and we went to del taco for lunch.  Mom took Ruth to school and that made her day.  The class parties went really well.  The kids were so cute and it was such a fun party.  We went shopping at Walmart after school which the kids loved.  Ruth had a soccer game.  She did really well and almost made a goal.  The weather was pretty good also.  We had a quick dinner at Culver's then Mom and Dad went home.  Isaac had young men's.  I guess the weeded a rich person's garden.  I went to book group and that was fun to talk to everyone.  

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...