Thursday, May 5, 2022

Thursday

 I hope everyone feels better soon.  That is the pits to be sick.  Today was good.  This morning we did Ruth's perfume and scrunchie crafts.  She was so excited.  The we went and watch Isaac run in the Greenville mile race.  He did good.  He was in the middle and ran a 9 minute mile.  It was a fun morning.  Oliver's class came to watch so we went over and said hi to him.  We hurried home and had lunch.  Then we walked to school.  Ruth fell and scraped her knee.  Then I took Tony on a long walk since I haven't walked him all week.  I saw Isaac's class walking back to school which was nice.  Then I had a charge for a class I didn't sign up for at the sports academy.  I tried calling and didn't get anywhere so I went over.  I didn't get anywhere again but I have a lady checking it out and I will go back tomorrow.  I also picked up some dandelion killer and a couple new flowers for the front yard.  They look so pretty.  Ruth had dance class and we did the boys homework.  Then we picked up Ruth and went to Oliver's soccer game.  Casey met us there.  He took Isaac and Ruth home to make dinner.  Isaac mostly cooked and did a good job.  Tomorrow is our anniversary and we are going to a play.  Randy is going to watch the kids.  It should be fun.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...