Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tuesday

 I was banned from work today. I lost my voice and have a bad cough. It was actually nice to work from home. I got a lot done. I needed that. Dad went and picked up my computer and low and behold my missing cord and payroll book were in my bag. So weird. That freaked me out when it was missing. We are going to Logan tomorrow to do room mother stuff. I hope I have a voice. Robin I am glad Luna was better tonight. She had a lot of changes. She really is adjusting well. Karen I hope you get feeling better. Rachel I am glad the baby shower went well. I am sorry your fence broke. Love Mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...