Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Tuesday

 It was cold and snowed today which is crazy.  The back fence blew over.  Casey propped it up but we need to replace the posts.  Me and Ruth went to the store.  Then we worked on making paper flowers.  I think we have a good system.  Ruth had her teacher appreciation party today.  Her teacher is having a baby so we gave her a baby shower.  It was fun and the kids were cute.  They cancelled Oliver's soccer practice because of the bad weather.  They moved Ruth's inside.  Ruth also had tumbling tonight.  She is doing a good job and I can see a lot of progress.  I hope everyone starts feeling better.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...