Monday, May 2, 2022

Monday

 Congratulations Karen.  That is so amazing.  I am proud of you are we are excited for this weekend.  I love your new house Robin and I hope unpacking is going well.  Ruth had a dentist appointment at 8 this morning so I had to get her up early.  Casey took the boys to school which was really nice.  Ruth did really well at the dentist and is a trooper.  We got done in time to go to exercise class.  Ruth didn't feel good at the end so we left 10 minutes early.  While she was at school I ran a bunch of errands.  I tried to also make a pencil vase but I couldn't get it to work.  My paper flowers looked awful also but I think I figured it out.  Isaac had orchestra and I think it is his last week of it.  The trampoline is breaking and we just bought it in August.  It is so dumb.  Casey doesn't have to work late anymore which is nice.  He can home and walked Tony.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...