Friday, October 7, 2022

Friday

 Thanks again for the candy bouquet for Isaac.  The kids were all so excited when I got home. We didn't have internet for a while at work.  So I ended up cutting fabric for our Christmas houses and it took all day.  Isaac had his first ambassador practice in Providence.  I think it went well and he was happy.  Me and the little kids went and got Ivy a birthday present while we were waiting for him.  We also went and got a cheap ice cream at Macy's because we had a couple more minutes to kill.  They had fried chicken and Oliver really wanted it.  We ended up picking some up on the way home.  Casey finished mowing the lawn and it looks nice.  I walked Tony.  The pumpkin walk started and their are a million people going to that.  I hope you have fun at the play.

Love Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...