Tuesday, October 4, 2022

tue

We can come down next weekend and help build the tree house. Do you want me to engrave a sign for it? Today was ok. I was tired. Luna did pretty good considering she had shots. Her legs hurt so when she slept on her side it hurt. But once she figured to sleep on her back we were set for the night. Jeramys sister is running a high school reunion so we are going to watch josh this weekend. We ran to Kohl's to get him new clothes so he has something new. He isn't bringing his x box so that will be good. Luna got these growing things for the tub. I guess it really takes 3 days to grow the mermaid so it was anti climatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...