Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tuesday

Casey was thinking for his birthday if everyone had time and wanted to we could work on the tree house.  That would count as his present and the activity.  He said it would be the greatest gift of all.  If it is too much to drive up here we can think of something else.  Did you buy tickets for the play Mom?  We can think of something in SLC if you have.  If you haven't gotten tickets yet we could go to the play on the 22nd.  Today was good.  I did step by step photos today which is time consuming.  Isaac had orchestra and Ruth had tumbling after school so it was a lot of dropping off and picking up.  I walked Tony after dinner and that felt nice.  I really enjoyed it.  Love you guys.
Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...