Saturday, October 8, 2022

Saturday

 I got up early and went to exercise class.  I stayed for two hours and that felt good.  We went to Ivy's birthday party at the jump zone.  Kimi did a really good job and made a gorgeous cake.  The kids had fun playing.  Then we went to get Halloween costumes.  The kids picked out great costumes and they looks really good.  Isaac is a plague doctor, Oliver glow stick man and Ruth is a clown.  Then we decorated the house.  Their were a lot of feelings that we did it without Robin so we will have to be better next year about doing it together.  I thought of doing ghosts with tomato cages.  We went to three stores before we found some.  None of my lights worked from last year so I had to get new ones.  We made three ghosts and the look cute I think.  We watched the minion movie and a Casey walked Tony and went to the climbing gym.  His leg is sore but feeling better.

Love Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...