Thursday, October 6, 2022

Thursday

 A lot of good things happened today.  Karen sent me a book I was waiting for on the library app.  You are so sweet Karen, I really appreciate you thinking of me.  It was a nice surprise.  Isaac tried out for the ambassadors this afternoon and he made it in.  I am excited for him.  He will have an extra practice twice a month on Fridays and it starts tomorrow.  He had orchestra practice after school and then try outs so it was busy.  Work was good, I had two meetings and then we had our quarterly meeting.  We went to the event center and they bought us Zupas.  They gave out prizes and I had to introduce myself as a new employee.  Casey and Oliver mowed the lawn tonight.  Oliver loves doing the riding lawnmower and is getting good at it.  I walked Tony since Casey's leg is still bothering him.  

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...