Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Wednesday

 Thanks for coming up for Casey's birthday.  I really appreciate it.  You guys are the best.  This week has been so busy and is going so fast.  I am still doing step by steps photos.  I was supposed to finish it today but the last part my machine ate the leather I was sewing on so I have to remake it tomorrow morning.  Ruth's friend came over after school and they had so much fun playing together.  I folded laundry while they played which was nice to get done.  Oliver did so good on his homework.  I was so happy about it.  Isaac practiced his vioyand is auditioning tomorrow.  He sounded really good and had made so much progress.  I hope it goes ok for him.  My visiting teachers came over and visited for a bit.  After dinner I went to book group.  We met at the crepery and it was a really fun time.  It was so nice to laugh and talk.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...