Friday, November 11, 2022

Friday

 I went to work and Casey called around 9 and said Ruth didn't fell well and he couldn't work from home today.  So I came home and spent the day with her.  I think she was just tired because I sat with her and she fell asleep for 4 hours.  I cleaned the house and caught up on laundry.  It felt so nice to get all of that done.  I picked the boys up from school and we had time to do crafts.  We made diamond bead Christmas ornaments and then we did pearler beads.  It was so nice and I feel a lot less stressed.  Isaac had ambassadors and had a fun time there.  He said he is ready to go to a full size so I thought we could do that tomorrow if we had time.  Drive safe tomorrow Mom and Dad.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...