Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Tuesday

Work was good. It is super quiet. Everyone one is in florida At a conference. They all changed their flights so they wouldn't get stuck in the hurricane. They let me bring my computer home in case the snow was bad. I thought that was nice. We get to go to the 100 birthday party gala tomorrow night. We are all meeting for dinner and then going to the gala. I think it will be fun. They are all dressing fancy but I am just wearing a skirt. Me and dad are taking Trax downtown. Dad said Luna was congested and had a hard time laying down. He sure had fun. Rachel you are so busy. It is hard dropping off and picking up. It takes all your time. Karen I am glad you found someone to do snow. Have a great hump day. Love mom 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...