Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wednesday

 It rained and snowed all day here all.  It came and went.  We went on a walk at work and it was nice weather and as soon as we walked in a huge rain storm happened.  I just did little odd and ends at work.  Wednesdays are nice because we don't have anything after school.  Ruth had a friend over and they played really well together.  Oliver had the best day of his life with the little bit of snow that came.  Isaac has been playing Christmas music on his violin and I love it so much.  Casey took the kids to activity days and they had fun.  I went grocery shopping while they were gone.  Exercise class.is at 8 on Wednesday and it seems so late.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...