Robin
Thursday, November 10, 2022
Thursday
Thanks again for dad coming down. Sorry if Luna was a handful. I did the at home test for COVID and she was negative. So that was good. Her cough is dying down but she still has a runny nose. Work was good they told us a Month ago this huge project needed to get done by this week but then didn't give anyone access till Monday. So this week has been busy. I'm working from home tomorrow. I picked up groceries after work and we just took it easy tonight. Luna was on edge so everything made her upset. Hopefully tomorrow she is more zen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
I had a nice day. I slept in and then went to Costco. There weren't many people there. i was wondering if gas prices were affecting bu...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment