Sunday, November 6, 2022

Sunday

 It was fun to meet everyone yesterday.  Today was good.  Isaac didn't feel well this morning so he stayed home from church.  We practiced the primary program and it went really well.  I got two new teachers and I think I have all my callings filled.  I didn't have any meetings today which was nice.  Casey worked today.  I sewed and the kids played video games.  We took Tony to the park and that was nice.  Their were other kids there and they had fun playing together.  Isaac only had shorts and I had kohls cash so we went to Kohl's.  We got a ton of stuff and everything was on sale and I had a ton of Kohl's cash.  That is always fun.  The kids have been playing with the marble run a lot today.  They love it.  Everyone have a good Monday.

Love Rachel















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...