Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Wednesday

They called me right about 4:15 that Luna had a fever. This morning she was acting fine. So I'm not sure what made her go down. So tomorrow dad is coming back up to watch her. Friday I don't have have any meetings so I can work from home. I ran to Walgreens after work because Luna has to do an in home COVID test since she fevered. Our power went out last night and it was dead silent. It woke Luna up. The power finally came back on at 6 so her fan noise came back in and she went right to sleep. So she was tired. You can also here the tree limbs on the roof. So Karen is going to come down with her little chian saw so we can cut them off the roof. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...