Tuesday, December 13, 2022

I'm back

 I am sorry I have been MIA.  I just couldn't bring myself to blog bad thing, sorry.  Thank you guys so much for everything.  I can never thank you enough guys, love you.  It was really good to be back home today.  Me and Mom went Christmas shopping.  We got Casey a smart watch to track his heart beat and oxygen.  I took Tony for a walk and that was really nice.  My boss came over and said not to come back until January.  My work raised a ton of money for us which was so kind and generous.  Isaac's concert went really well and he did so good.  He looked very handsome and happy.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...