Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wednesday

 It was good to be home today with Casey.  He doing pretty good.  He doesn't feel great still.  He did go to the bank and sign a paper to move some money and he did really well.  I walked the dog this afternoon.  We have gotten a lot of snow this year. I forgot about an orchestra party so Mom picked up some treats and took them over.  Mom and Dad took Isaac to orchestra.  He was pretty stressed and had been so busy.  I am glad the concerts are done.  The concert went good.  I sat up front by a friend and that was nice.  My old exercise class out together a really sweet basket and my friend brought it over tonight.  It was really nice of them.  Everyone is so kind and generous I don't know how to thank everyone.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...