Saturday, December 17, 2022

Saturday

Mom dad and Karen came down and we went to Costco. Then after they left Luna took a nap. When she went down I made a pen for Jeramys boss for Christmas. She has a unique name so I tried engraving it on my glowforge after to see if it would work. It didn't come out as sharp as I wanted but it will work. Then Luna woke up and we chased her around all night. We were playing with stickers and I had some emoji ones..they had a poop one so I put it on her bum to be funny. After that she kept putting stickers on her butt. It was so funny I think I need to get out more :) She is getting really good at dancing to the wiggles. 

Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...