Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thursday

It was so snowy this morning. I made it safe to work and traffic want bad. Jeramys sister needed an injection in her back. Jeramy had today off so he ran down and took her to SLC to get the injection. When he got home he noticed he left his phone in her car. Luckily he had his watch. So at lunch I ran to Provo and picked up his phone. After work we just our usual chase after Luna. She is getting better at going to sleep but it still takes 30 minutes to process the sleep time. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. Jeramy has a work party so mom and dad are coming down to watch Luna and we are going to see avatar 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...