Saturday, December 17, 2022

Saturday

 I had a nice day. Bless Karen's heart she brought down all the Christmas stuff. I had bought Luna a table and chairs and swing and the boxes were big and heavy. We decided to take them to Lehi so we wouldn't have to carry them up the stairs. We had to go to Costco so Robin and Luna went with us. We went to red Rock for.lunch. Karen was craving bruschetta. The mall was busy. We got Oliver his big box for Christmas and then dropped dad off. Karen had 40 dollars to WInco. We got stuff for the board. We went to home depot and she found the smoker she wanted. It was cheaper on Amazon so she ordered that. I was one t shirt short she we went to joanns. We had a big busy day. It was fun. Hope everyone had a nice day. It will be a busy week. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...