Thursday, December 15, 2022

Thursday

 It was a good day.  The kids were so tired this morning but they all made it to school.  Me and Casey watched a movie and I fell asleep.  Casey needed some deodorant so we went to Lee's.  He did really well.  Then we walked to crumb brother and had lunch.  It was really nice to have lunch with him.  The physical therapist came over and said that Casey doesn't qualify for home health because he is so strong and doing so well.  The dog lady paid us the last of the restitution money so we got a new toaster.  The kids have been wanting one for a while.  Our old one we got when we were first married.  I took Oliver and he went Christmas shopping.  Love you guys.  I like the plan for Christmas and appreciate everyone being flexible.

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...