Sorry, I have been horrible at blogging this week. My day was good. I got to put a leak tester together so that was fun. Then we went to Costco. We decided that since the weather was interesting that we would drive up to Kamas in the morning. Thanks everyone for coming up and helping out. Bye
Friday, March 10, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment